Applications are rolling in for the Best Companies to Work For Competition. Due to applicant requests for a deadline extension to accommodate the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, Business NH Magazine is extending the deadline to submit all applications to May 27.
For more than two decades, Business NH Magazine has recognized the best employers in the state and shared how they create workplaces that attract and retain talent. In 2020 we recognized 22 winning companies and inducted seven companies into the Hall of Fame.
If you think your company should be among the winners in 2021, then get ready to put your culture to the test. Clickhere to register!
Winners will be announced in the September issue of Business NH Magazine and featured at the Breakfast With the Best event on Sept. 30 at The Armory at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Manchester.
The Application Process
BusinessNH Magazine wants to hear from businesses whose employees love their jobs, have great benefits, are treated fairly and take pride in the work they do.
• The competition is open to any company with headquarters in NH.
• It is also open to companies with headquarters elsewhere but with at least 40 employees working in NH.
• The application includes two online forms, one for employees and one for the employer.
• There is an entry fee of $895, and all applicants will receive a report of the results of their employee engagement survey from The Employee Engagement Group, which administers the employee engagement survey, showing how your company compares to other NH employers as well as national benchmarks for employee engagement.
• The employee and employer surveys must be completed by 5 p.m. on May 27. The employee engagement survey must be completed by 50% of the workforce for NH-based companies or 50 percent of the NH workforce for out-of-state companies.
• The competition does not have a set number of winners, instead all companies that meet the threshold score will be honored. Last year that was 22 companies.
• The Top 12 Best Companies contenders will receive virtual visits from judges that will include an interview with the CEO and a meeting with a focus group of employees. These virtual interviews will help to determine the final ranking of the top 10 companies.