Top 100 Private Companies and 10 to Watch
Business NH Magazine compiles a list of the top 100 private companies in NH for the December issue. Companies are ranked by annual gross sales. The five companies on the list with the fastest growing sales during the past three years are also profiled in this issue. Business NH Magazine also creates a 10 companies to watch list, consisting of those companies with sales between $1 million and $15 million but experiencing substantial growth.
Here's a statistical snapshot of the class of 2018:
- Together these 100 companies provide 36,040 full-time jobs, of which 15,107, or 42percent, are in NH.
- The largest employer on the list is C&S Wholesale Grocers in Keene, which employs 15,000, while the smallest employer is Port Electronics Corporation in Salem, which employs 10.
- 63% of the Private 100 are family owned.
- 16% of the Top 100 are women-led businesses.
- The oldest company on the Private 100 list is Monadnock Paper Mills in Bennington (founded in 1819) while the newest is CNational Energy & Light in Nashua (founded in 2013).
Do you want to be part of the 2019 list? Then you need to apply. The application is available online only and is due Oct. 14, 2019. The lists will be published in our December issue.
Five Fastest Growing Companies in 2018
Jake Reder, CEO and Joana Murad, director of Cledara Medical. Photo credit: Christine Carignan
1. Celdara Medical, Lebanon
Oartners with and provides developmental, financial and business acumen to inventors and institutions to bridge the gaps between discovery and clinical impact of medicines.
Three-year average growth: 105%
2. NorthPoint Construction Management, Hudson
General contractor, design-build contractor and construction management services.
Three-year average growth: 96%
3. Port Electronics Corporation , Salem
Distributor of electronic components, batteries and power solutions to the aerospace and defense industries.
Three-year average growth: 59%
4. LEGACY Global Sports, Portsmouth
Global youth sports logistics.
Three-year average growth: 51%
5. ConvenientMD Urgent Care, Portsmouth
Provider of urgent care, occupational health, work injury and walk-in medical services.
Three-year average growth: 50%
10 to Watch in 2018
Dan Dube, CEO, Ally Dube, chief clinicla officer of Compass Innovative Behavior Strategies. Courtesy photo
1. Compass Innovative Behavior Strategies, Bow
PClinic-based behavioral therapy for children with autism and other developmental disabilities.
Three-year average growth: 137%
2. Tupelo Music Hall, Derry
Three-year average growth: 97%
3. PoliteMail Software, Greenland
Adds email analytics, responsive design and list management tools to Microsoft Outlook and Exchange.
Three-year average growth: 74%
4. Cohen Closing & Title, Bedford
Three-year average growth: 72%
5. Beyond Mission Capable Solutions, Salem
Three-year average growth: 68%
6. CBS Medical Billing & Consulting, LLC , Exeter
Medical billing and consulting
Three-year average growth: 56%
7. RK Parisi Enterprises/PosHaus, Keene
IProvider of luxury kitchen and bath products, furniture and lighting.
Three-year average growth: 52%
8. RMON Networks, Plaistow
Three-year average growth: 50%
9. The Autumn Group, Windham
Three-year average growth: 41%
10. Peniel Environmental, Milford
Environmental remediation and disaster mitigation.
Three-year average growth: 39%