Coverage for your Company
Press releases and story ideas are welcomed by email. Please do not send PDF's as they must be converted and could delay or prevent us from using your release. Send the release in the body of the email, with a subject line that states what the release is about. Be sure to include a photo with proper caption. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Businesses may contact the editorial department to suggest story ideas or offer themselves as resources for features on our editorial calendar.
Please keep in mind that the editorial department works on issues up to three months prior to publication.
Business NH Magazine has several monthly editorial departments that offer additional opportunities for coverage.
This section features significant personnel news and information about major business deals, large corporate donations and business honors or awards. Please submit press releases two months in advance of possible publication. All photos should be in four-color and include names of all people pictured, as well as their titles and company affiliations. Photos may be sent by mail or e-mail to email@example.com. Electronic photos must be sent as either .jpg or .tif files and must be at least 300 dpi resolution.
Each month, Business NH Magazine explores advice from experts on topics affecting offices, such as dress code, religion in the workplace, and conducting reviews. To submit an idea for The Office, send us an email.
This section includes short stories about innovative and unique programs, services and products offered by NH companies, or business trends.
Letters to the Editor
Comments on articles that appear in Business NH Magazine are welcome. Letters must include the name of the author, his or her job title, the name of his/her company and where the company is located. Send all letters to Editor, c/o Business NH Magazine, 80 Canal St., Suite 203, Manchester, NH 03101 or send an email. All letters are verified and must include the author's address and telephone number. We reserve the right to edit all submissions.
Each month, Business NH Magazine compiles interesting business statistics from across the state. If your business or organization has an interesting number that you'd like to share please send us an email.
Business NH Magazine publishes a number of guides for our readers to identify companies and resources that can help their businesses. Our guides include:
- An annual NH Human Resources Guide with listings of NH providers and employee benefits;
- The Commercial Real Estate & Construction Services Guide
- The Annual Resource Directory with listings of key state contacts, business organizations, statistics, demographics, town profiles, tourism information, financial stats, media resources, higher education institutions, and corporate profiles of some of the state's leading companies;
- The Health Care Guide, which lists health and dental programs;
- The Small Business Finance Guide – the go to source for financing options for small businesses;
- The Executive Recruiting and Career Guide, which provides information to help high-ranking executives advance their careers.