WHO WE ARE
Now celebrating its 37th year, Business NH Magazine is a glossy monthly Business-to-Business publication that reaches a controlled circulation of 11,456 subscribers and 50,832 business professionals, with pass along, throughout the Granite State. The magazine provides the NH business community with editorial that is balanced, accurate and complete. Journalistic integrity and ethics define the magazine and its employees. We know quality editorial attracts a quality readership, which generates qualified buyers for advertisers.
Who are our readers?
- CEOs of the top public and private companies
- Presidents, vice presidents and directors at all major manufacturing firms
- NH’s top professionals, including CPAs, researchers and consultants
- Members of key B-to-B organizations – NH High Tech Council, Business & Industry Assn., Department of Resources and Economic Development, the NH Small Business Development Center, regional economic development commissions, and more!
- Human Resources professionals
- Members of the state’s Chambers of Commerce
- State and local government officials
- University and college presidents
- Statewide media
- Senior-level management in all major industries doing business in NH:
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Finance, Investment and Accounting
- Communications, Marketing and Public Relations
- Real estate
58% MEN – 42% WOMEN
How involved are they?
|3.5||The average number of readers per copy.|
|60 MIN.||The average amount of time subscribers spend reading the magazine.|
|75%||Say they will reference an issue two or more times.|
|73%||Likely to attend an event hosted by Business NH Magazine.|