Baker Newman Noyes (BNN), a nationally recognized top 100 accounting and advisory firm, made five senior-level promotions in its Portsmouth office. The promotions below highlight managers and senior managers in the firm’s tax, assurance and operations departments.
“Each of the individuals promoted this year have excelled in their roles as they support BNN, their peers, our communities, and our valued clients,” said Managing Principal Dayton Benway. “In continually changing circumstances across the accounting industry, these professionals have demonstrated continued excellence for our clients, our firm, and our community business partners. We congratulate them on this well-deserved achievement and look forward to great things from each of them in the years ahead.”
- Brendan Covey, CPA, has been promoted to Manager in the assurance practice, specializing in assurance and accounting advisory services to healthcare organizations and nonprofit organizations. He is also experienced in providing benefit plan audits. Covey joined the firm in 2018 as an audit senior. He received his bachelor’s degree in accounting from Assumption University and a master’s degree in accounting from Suffolk University.
- Charlotte Greenwood, CPA,has been promoted to Manager in the assurance practice. Greenwood specializes in providing audit services to financial institutions, with experience serving community banks, both public and non-public. She also has experience with audits of benefit plans, including 401k and ESOP plans. Charlotte earned her bachelor’s degree in business administration, with a concentration in accounting, from the University of Massachusetts- Lowell.
- Krystal Martin, CPA, MSA,has been promoted to Senior Manager in the ISRA practice, specializing in information systems assurance. Martin’s experience includes performing systems assurance services for clients across many industries such as financial institution service bureaus, both privately held and publicly traded companies, regional banks, and other financial institutions. She has considerable experience conducting system and organization controls (SOC) examinations. She earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting, with a concentration in international business, from the University of Maine and a master’s degree in accounting from the University of New Hampshire.
- Paige Ricci, MHA, LSSGB, has been promoted to Manager in the business technology advisory practice. Ricci has over 10 years of experience in management and operations roles, with a primary focus in health care management. She specializes in project management, process improvement and redesign, system selection and implementation, and business and technology consulting. Ricci earned a bachelor’s degree in health management and policy, with a minor in business administration, from the University of New Hampshire, and a master’s degree in healthcare administration from Suffolk University.
- Andrew Swicker, CPA,has been promoted to Manager in the tax practice. Swicker is experienced in tax preparation, compliance, and advisory services for a diverse array of clientele, including individuals, C corporations, S corporations, partnerships, nonprofits, trusts, and estates. Andrew received his Bachelor and Master of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in accounting degrees from the University of Massachusetts-Lowell.
These promotions were announced among 19 senior-level promotions across the firm’s Manchester, NH; Portsmouth, NH; Woburn, MA; Boston, MA; and Portland, ME offices.
The following employees in the Manchester office were promoted: Dante Cartolano, CPA, MSA, has been promoted to Senior in the assurance practice; Dylan Clark has been promoted to Audit Supervisor in the assurance practice; Alyssa Maston has been promoted to Senior in the assurance practice; Madeline Moynihan, CPA, MSA, has been promoted to Senior in the tax practice; Harrison Murphy has been promoted to Senior in the tax practice; Tiffany White, MBA, has been promoted to Experienced Staff in the assurance practice.
(Pictured L-r top row: Covey, Greenwood, Martin, bottom row: Ricci and Swicker)