In the spotlight: HRCU unveiled its newest addition to its network of ATMs and ITMs on Highland Street in Rochester. Live teller service is available at all ITMs Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6 pm and Saturdays from 8 am to 1 pm. East Rochester is the sixth ITM in their network, including locations at their branches in Rochester, Farmington, Dover and Dover Point, as well as their kiosk at Weeks Crossing in Dover. These machines are also available 24/7 for all ATM transactions.
Jewett Construction kicked off the expansion project for PromoCentric of Newmarket. Two additions to Promocentric’s existing space will allow for the continued growth of PromoCentric as they have now outgrown two facilities during their company history. They will also be using some of the new addition as leasable space for industrial and manufacturing tenants. The two additions, one being 11,445 SF and the other 12,610 SF, feature a 28-foot clear height and new loading dock areas.
MDV Sports has relocated to a new office space at the River Mill Commercial Center, in Lebanon. The new space in a historic mill building, less than three miles from its previous office, will house all of Marker Dalbello Völkl sales, marketing and administrative staff and features a new showroom and meeting spaces.
NH and Restaurant Association named its 2021 Stars of the Industry to recognize exceptional talent and achievement in NH’s hospitality industry. The awards will be presented on Nov. 8.
- Rising Star, Joseph Linnehan, director of marketing and operations, Tinios Pro Hospitality Group;
- Lifetime Achievement,Cindy Bates, chief people officer, The Common Man;
- Chef of the Year: Britnie Lia, executive chef and director of operations, The Sassy Biscuit Company;
- Restaurateur of the Year, Sim Willey, owner, Hart’s Turkey Farm Restaurant ;
- Innkeeper of the Year, Brad McCoil, general manager, Owl’s Nest Resort;
- Restaurant Employee of the Year, Tim Allen, director of restaurant operations, Great NH Restaurants;
- Lodging Employee of the Year: Johanny Jimenez, housekeeping manager, Bedford Village Inn;
- Catering/Venue of the Year: Peggy Rice, owner and function coordinator, Woodstock Inn Brewery;
- Brewer of the Year: Sharon “Dropkick” Curley, lead brewer, Lithermans Limited Brewery;
- Allied Member of the Year: Steve Parnagian, district sales manager, US Foods;
- Live Free & Give Award: Cynthia Makris, owner, The NASWA Resort.