Made in New England Expo
Get in the holiday spirit and find unique local products and gifts for everyone on your list at at the Made in New England Expo, your one-stop holiday gift shop! Browse 75+ vendor booths and support local small businesses while doing all of your holiday shopping! Plus, enjoy festive sounds of the season live from the expo stage and don't forget to visit the farm animals at the back of the hall!
Event Dates and Times:
Saturday, Dec. 3: 10am-6pm
Sunday, Dec. 4: 10am-4pm
DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown Hotel Expo Center
700 Elm Street
Manchester, NH 03101
Ticket Prices (available online and at the door)
Seniors (65+): $7
Children (2-12): $2
Under age 2: FREE
Northern Voices A Capella - Saturday 1:30pm
Funky Divas - Saturday 3pm
Little Black Dress - Sunday 11:30am
Made in New England Exhibitor Information
Receive all the information you need for the Made in New England Expo with the click of a mouse! Browse the links below to find information and forms for all the aspects of the Expo.
|Booth Info (coming soon)
The Ideal Place to Sell Products and Services
The holiday season is a great time for our attendees to shop. Consumers and businesses are more committed to buying locally made products and supporting local businesses than ever before and this Expo offers a unique and timely opportunity to put your New England-made products and services in front of a receptive and supportive audience.
Reputation for Excellence
Millyard Communications and EventsNH are well known for their high-quality and well-attended expos. Consumers know they can expect a wide array of vendors and exhibitors showcasing the best New England has to offer.
Premium Media Coverage
Known for the Made In NH Expo, the most publicized event in the state, EventsNH will use an extensive list of media outlets to promote the Made in New England Expo.
Booth Space Includes:
- Space with pipe and drape (8' back wall and 3' side drape)
- Company name, contact information and 20-word description to be listed in the Made In New England Expo Program, distributed at Expo
- Free listing on the Expo Web site, with link to exhibitor's Website (Updated Weekly)
- Opportunities to participate in statewide promotional campaign
- On site Exhibitor Service Center
- Up to 15 passes and printed name badges for booth staff
- 20 complimentary Made in New England admission tickets to the Expo for customers, colleagues, friends and family
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Companies making products within New England are invited to exhibit
- Exhibitors may sell their products at Expo; ONLY products made in New England may be sold
- Wireless internet is included in your booth fee
- Exhibit tables, chairs, electricity, wireless internet and telephone services are available at an additional cost, and exhibitors will receive order forms for those items prior to the Expo
- Approximately 30 days prior to the Expo, confirmed exhibitors will receive an exhibitor kit that includes additional show information and paperwork
For More Information:
80 Canal St.
Manchester, NH 03101
Phone: 603-626-6354, Ext. 223
E-mail: Vicki Pelczar email@example.com