The New Hampshire/Vermont Chapter of Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC) inducted a new board of directors' leadership team at the association’s annual meeting on January 30.
“This year marks the chapter’s 35th anniversary,” said Will Long, 2020 ABC NH/VT chair, “During that time, ABC has grown into a leading construction association, representing and working for the best of our industry.”
Long says the chapter continually evolves to meet the needs of the industry. “The ABC provides a high-performing self-insured workers’ compensation group program for contractors in New Hampshire. I’m pleased to announce this week the launch of a multi-employer 401(k) to provide further value and benefits for member companies and their employees.”
“We are excited to share that 2019 was a year of record growth for the chapter,” said Joshua Reap, president and CEO of ABC NH/VT. “Thirty-six companies joined the ABC family in the last 13 months. That is a testament to the value our association delivers for the industry, in Vermont and New Hampshire.”
The 13-member ABC board is composed of community leaders from across the region. They represent commercial, industrial, residential and specialty contractors as well as industry-related service firms. A complete list of the 2020 board of directors can be found below.
2020 ABC NH/VT BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- CHAIR: Will Long, Interstate Electrical Services Corp.
- 1ST VICE CHAIR: Matt Johnson, Branch
- 2ND VICE CHAIR: Dan Smith, H.P. Cummings Construction Company
- TREASURER: Rusty Mosca, Nathan Wechsler; Company
- Tim Barton DECCO, Inc
- Bill Hickey, The HL Turner Group, Inc.
- Eric Horner, The Rowley Agency
- Jeff Luter, Fulcrum Associates, Inc.
- Matthew Wheaton, DEW Construction
- Greg Bairam, Longchamps Electric, Inc.
- Ron Ciotti, Hinckley Allen
- Doug Knott, Knott's Land Care LLC
- Joel Pickering, Denron Plumbing & HVAC, LLC
PAST CHAIR: Joe Campbell North Branch Construction
NATIONAL DIRECTORS: Joe Campbell, North Branch Construction; Mike Dion, Metro Walls, Inc.
EX OFFICIO: Jennifer Monkiewicz USI Insurance Services and ABC Group Trust Administrator; Katie Dillon, Nobis Group and Chair of ABC Young Professionals Group
Pictured above: Josh Reap President and CEO of ABC (Left) looks on as Joe Campbell 2019 chair (Center) receives a gift from incoming 2020 Chair Will Long (Right).