The cities of Manchester and Concord, along with 21 New Hampshire hotels statewide, were nominated for the 2019 Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards, an annual survey that features the best travel destinations, accommodations, fine dining, ski resorts, and more.
Through the survey, readers can rate their favorite destinations in 13 different categories until June 30. To vote and to learn more about the 2019 Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards, readers are encouraged to visit cntraveler.com/rca/vote. All winners will be announced online in October.
Along with the cities of Manchester and Concord, which are included in the “Cities” category, there are 21 NH hotels featured, including the Three Chimneys Inn in Durham, the Sunset Hill House in Sugar Hill, and The Valley Inn and Red Fox Tavern in Waterville Valley.
“We’re thrilled to see New Hampshire represented so prominently among the nominees for the 2019 Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards,” said Taylor Caswell, commissioner, NH Department of Business and Economic Affairs. “Manchester and Concord are diverse, exciting cities, offering an array of entertainment, sports, arts, culture, shopping, and dining. The hotels included on the list reflect a sampling of the tremendous lodging opportunities available in the Granite State. We encourage the public and our partners statewide to get out the vote.”
The following properties are featured in the Hotels & Resorts category:
- Centennial Hotel (Concord)
- Omni Mount Washington Resort (Bretton Woods)
- Wentworth by the Sea (New Castle)
- Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa (Whitefield)
- The Hotel Portsmouth (Portsmouth)
- Three Chimneys Inn (Durham)
- Snowvillage Inn (North Conway)
- Stonehurst Manor (North Conway)
- Attitash Grand Summit Hotel (Bartlett)
- Omni Bretton Arms Inn at Mount Washington (Bretton Woods)
- Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club (Jackson)
- Sunset Hill House (Sugar Hill)
- The Valley Inn and Red Fox Tavern (Waterville Valley)
- Wolfeboro Inn (Wolfeboro)
- Manor on Golden Pond (Holderness)
- Sugar Hill Inn (Sugar Hill)
- Mountain Club on Loon (Lincoln)
- Rockywold Deephaven Camps (Holderness)
- Adair Country Inn (Bethlehem)
- Inn at Mill Falls (Meredith)
- Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa (Jackson)
Respondents may only vote once per candidate and are asked to rate airlines, airports, cities, counties, cruise ships, destination spas, homestays and villa rentals, hotels and resorts, islands, restaurants, bars and beach clubs, tour operators, trains and ski resorts on a number of characteristics, including service, location, nightlife, shopping, culture and food. Winners will be announced in October.
For more information about NH tourism, call 603-271-2665 or visit www.visitnh.gov.