Made in NH Expo
The Made In NH “Try It & Buy It” Expo is the only Expo that showcases the wide variety of quality products and services made right here in the Granite State. Now in its 24th year, the Expo offers exhibitors a great opportunity to meet thousands of buyers.
Ticket Prices (available at the door, cash or check only)
Seniors (65+): $8
Children* (2-12): $3
*Admission for children under age 2 using a stroller: $3
Receive all the information you need for the Made in NH Expo with the click of a mouse! Browse the links below to find information and forms for all the aspects of the Expo.
|Dates and Deadlines|
|Made in NH 2019 Exhibitor Application|
Final Registration Deadline Thursday, January 31, 2019
Center of New Hampshire Expo Center
|Show Hours|| Friday, March 22, 2019: 1 p.m -8 pm
Saturday, March 23, 2019 : 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, March 24, 2019: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
|Set-up Hours|| Thursday, March 21 2019: 2:30p.m. - 6p.m.
Friday, March 22, 2019: 7 a.m. - 11 a.m.
All booths must be set up by 11 a.m. by Friday, March 22. Any booth that is not claimed by 10 a.m. on March 22,will be reassigned and the original exhibitor will not be refunded.
|Tear Down Hours|| Sunday, March 24, 2019 : 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
The Best Place to Market Local Products
With consumers and businesses more focused on buying locally made products and supporting local companies, this Expo offers a unique and timely opportunity to put your NH made products in front of a receptive and supportive audience.
Best Attended Expo
By far the best attended trade show in the state, the Made In NH Expo consistently draws thousands of consumers and buyers daily.
Best Media Coverage
One of the most publicized events in NH, the Made In NH Expo receives statewide media coverage on TV, radio and in print, plus a “Made In NH Expo” insert in the April issue of Business NH Magazine .
Booth Space Includes:
- Space with pipe and drape (8' back wall and 3' side drape)
- Company name, contact information and 20-word description to be listed in the Made In NH Expo Program, distributed at Expo and appearing in the March issue of Business NH Magazine
- Free listing on the Expo Web site, with link to exhibitor's Website (Updated Weekly)
- Opportunities to participate in statewide promotional campaign
- On site Exhibitor Service Center
- Up to 15 passes and printed name badges for booth staff
- 10 VIP admission tickets to the Expo for customers, colleagues, friends and family
- FREE Wi-Fi
- ONLY NH companies are invited to exhibit
- Exhibitors may sell their products at Expo; ONLY products made in NH may be sold
- Exhibit tables, chairs, electricity, wireless internet and telephone services are available at an additional cost, and exhibitors will receive order forms for those items prior to the Expo
- Approximately 30 days prior to the Expo, confirmed exhibitors will receive an exhibitor kit that includes additional show information and paperwork
For More Information:
80 Canal Street,Suite 203
Manchester, NH 03101
Phone: 603-626-6354, Ext. 224
E-mail: Kelly Keating