In partnership with leaders of New Hampshire companies, the NHHEAF Network Organizations’ College Equals Opportunity (CEO) scholarship program is accepting applications through Friday, April 17. This annual program awards $5,000 scholarships to rising college juniors and seniors from New Hampshire with demonstrated outstanding leadership abilities, commitment to community service and academic excellence.
An eligible CEO scholarship applicant must:
- Be a NH Resident, although may attend college out-of-state.
- Be enrolled as a full-time student; achieving 'junior' or 'senior' grade level by fall 2020
- Must be enrolled for entire 2020/21 academic year.
- Be an applicant for federal financial aid, having filed the FAFSA for the 2020/21 academic year.
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher at the time of application.
“Since 2005, our CEO Scholarship program has awarded 113 scholarships to New Hampshire residents. In partnership with our generous program sponsors, we are proud to support New Hampshire’s most deserving college students as they work to complete a post-secondary degree and to begin their careers here in the Granite State,” says Christiana Thornton, president and CEO of The NHHEAF Network Organizations.
To apply or to learn more about the program, visit nhceo.biz.