The NH Military Leadership Team, Department of Military Affairs and Veterans Services (DMAVS) and NH Employment Security (NHES) recognized 19 New Hampshire businesses and organizations as veteran-friendly at a virtual event in December hosted by Major General David Mikolaities, DMAVS and Commissioner George Copadis, NHES.
NH Veteran-Friendly businesses and organizations are named to this group because of their efforts in 2020 to honor, fortify, empower and impact veteran employees, veteran customers and consumers, and the broader NH veteran community. NH businesses and organizations that achieved this recognition are listed below.
- Hometown Oil, Portsmouth
- Nvest Financial Group, Portsmouth
- Service Credit Union, with NH headquarters in Portsmouth
- Teledyne DGO, Portsmouth
- A&R Sawyer Co., Inc., Windham
- Lowe’s Home Improvement, with 13 locations in NH
- ArgenTech Solutions, Newmarket
- BAE Systems, Inc., Nashua
- Dead River Company, 7 locations in NH
- HydraCor, Windham
- Hypertherm, Hanover
- NH Hospital Association, Concord
- Next Step Bionics & Prosthetics, Manchester
- NH Veterans Home, Tilton
- Northeast Passage—University of New Hampshire, Durham
- Partnership for Public Health, Laconia
- Sig Sauer, Newington
- Southern NH University, Manchester
- Veteran and First Responder Healthcare, Manchester
To learn more about the program, visit https://www.dmavs.nh.gov/about-us/veteran-friendly-businesses.