The NH Electric Co-op Foundation in Plymouth awarded 18 grants totaling $59,000 to organizations throughout New Hampshire. The following organizations received grants ranging from $500 - $10,000.
- Advice to the Players in Sandwich,
- Bridge House in Plymouth,
- Copper Cannon Camp in Franconia,
- D Acres in Dorchester,
- Camp Deerwood in Holderness,
- Easterseals Camp Sno-Mo in Gilmanton Iron Works,
- Got Lunch! Campton/Thornton,
- Got Lunch! Plymouth,
- Lakes Region Food Pantry in Hooks N Needles Group,
- Margare and HA Rey Center in Waterville Valley,
- NH LAKES, serving Colebrook,
- North Country Cares in Conway,
- North Conway Public Library,
- Plymouth Area Renewable Energy Initiative,
- Sandwich Children’s Center,
- Squam Lakes Natural Science Center in Holderness,
- Tapply Thompson Community Center in Bristol,
- Visiting Nurse Home Care & Hospice of Carroll County in Conway.
The NHEC Foundation is funded by more than 40,000 New Hampshire Electric Co-op members who participate in the Round Up program. Participating members agree to have their monthly electric bill rounded up to the next dollar with the proceeds benefiting the Foundation. NH Electric Co-op is a member-owned electric distribution cooperative serving 84, 000 homes and businesses in 115 communities.