Five New Hampshire companies have been named as finalists in the 2018 NH Tech Council Product of the Year Award competition. B2W Software, DoseOptics, LLC, Measured Air Performance, Pak Solutions and Waypoint Robotics, Inc. were selected by a panel of judges and will compete for top honors on Wednesday, October 10.
The finalist event will include tabletop demonstrations, a live seven-minute pitch, and a real time selection of this year’s top product with audience involvement. It will be held from 5:30 to 7:30 pm at the Manchester Country Club, 180 South River Road in Bedford and registration is open.
POY celebrates innovative products developed within the past year and provides a platform for entrepreneurs and inventors to receive free advice, major product promotion and podium time in front of hundreds of tech leaders and audience members who will then help choose the winner in real time.
About the finalists:
- The ONE Platform from B2W Software is a construction management solution that includes B2W Schedule, B2W Estimate, B2W Track, B2W Maintain and B2W Inform. The ONE Platform is a single operational database which eliminated the errors, lag time, redundant data entry and synching that may be found when using multiple solutions. B2W is a Portsmouth-based company that focuses on helping heavy construction companies optimize performance by connecting workflow, people and data in real-time.
- C-Dose™ is the world’s first camera system to image radiation therapy as it happens on the patient, giving the clinical team unprecedented information to verify that the treatment was delivered as intended. C-Dose™ is a product of DoseOptics, LLC is a Lebanon-based company with a mission of improving the safety and accuracy of radiation therapy.
- The SmartStack™ by Measured Air Performance monitors the cleanliness of lab exhaust air and indexes the associated high plume fans accordingly, resulting in energy savings for companies. The Manchester-based company is dedicated to helping laboratory companies save energy.
- Pak Solutions’ Scented e-Commerce Mailer is a plastic mailer used to ship e-commerce products to the consumer. The bags contain a fragrance that is only released when the bag is opened and the amount of scent can be adjusted to the client’s specifications and goals. The Lancaster company is a flexible packaging manufacturer specializing in innovative designs and solutions.
- The Vector from Waypoint Robotics, Inc. is an easy-to-use industrial strength, autonomous mobile robot that can go from crate to autonomous navigation in less than 15 minutes. Waypoint Robotics is a Merrimack-based company that develops, manufactures, markets and sells easy-to-use, fully autonomous, industrial strength mobile robots.
“We never cease to be impressed by the diversity of the companies that apply to Product of the Year,” says Lisa King, committee chair and member of the Council’s board of directors. “New Hampshire continues to prove itself as an environment that supports innovation and helps companies flourish. Entrepreneurship is at the heart of the New Hampshire spirit and all of this year’s applicants demonstrate this dedication to innovation and perseverance.”