Catapult Seacoast, in partnership with Seacoast Media Group, recently held the fifth annual 10 to Watch contest, which encourages entries from young professionals ages 21 to 40 who live and/or work in the Seacoast New Hampshire area and southern York County.
The 10 winners were chosen by a Stay Work Play New Hampshire-curated panel of outside judges.
- Joe Cheslock, 30, of Dover, is product manager at Bottomline Technologies in Portsmouth.
- Kristen Crawford, 34, of Dover, is director of development and entrepreneurship networks at AlphaLoft in Portsmouth.
- Samuel Despins, 28, of Dover, is assistant project manager for GZA GeoEnvironmental Inc. in Bedford.
- Rachael Ela, 36, of Exeter, is vice president and branch manager for Optima Bank & Trust in Exeter.
- Angela Hanscom, 39, of Barrington, is founder of TimberNook in Barrington where she is a pediatric occupational therapist.
- Tom Loughman, 33, of Hampton, is director of safety, health and environment for AECOM.
- Caleigh MacPherson, 27, of Lee, is an engineering management consultant for HydroComp in Durham.
- Carrie Penna, 35, of Portsmouth, is executive director of Seacoast Soul Models in Kittery, Maine.
- Alex Vandermark, 34, of Portsmouth, is owner of The Juicery in Portsmouth and The Juicery, The Soupery and Maine Squeeze in multiple locations.
- Amanda Woods, 31, of York, Maine, has the title of power house at Wiggly Bridge Distillery in York.