Twenty NH companies are among those listed by Inc. magazine on its annual Inc. 5000 list. Their median growth is 102%, their total revenue is nearly $740 million and together they created 473 new jobs in 2019.
- 157, Forcivity, 2,465%, Software, Manchester
- 564, RagingBull.com, 831%, Education, Lee
- 1,122, Foundation Armor, 403%, Manufacturing, Amherst
- 1,192, Saltwater Collective, 380%, Advertising & Marketing, Portsmouth
- 2,594, Well Told, 158%, Retail, Exeter
- 2,640, Bootstrap Software Partners, 154%, Software, Portsmouth
- 2,680, Marshall Scientific, 151%, Business Products & Services, Hampton
- 2,800, Air Solutions & Balancing, 143%, Consumer Products & Services, Auburn
- 3,219, Alkemy Partners Instruction and Design, 119%, Education, Amherst
- 3,391, C3 Metrics, 111%, Software, Portsmouth
- 3,845, LED Lighting Supply, 93%, Manufacturing, Nashua
- 3,975, Wilcox Industries Corp., 88%, Engineering, Newington
- 4,262, PixelMEDIA, 79% IT Management, Portsmouth
- 4,283, Microtime Computers, 78%, IT Management, Amherst
- 4,471, Make a Difference Landscaping, 73%, Business Products & Services, Lee
- 4,473, IT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, 72%, IT Management, Salem
- 4,494, Mainstay Technologies, 71%, IT Management, Belmont
- 4,698, The Michael Bean Group, 64%, Real Estate, Portsmouth
- 4,756, Exacom, 62%, Software, Concord
- 4,986, Merchants Fleet, 56%, Logistics & Transportation, Hooksett
Not only have the companies on the 2020 Inc. 5000 been very competitive within their markets, but the list as a whole shows staggering growth compared with prior lists as well. The 2020 Inc. 5000 achieved an incredible three-year average growth of over 500% and a median rate of 165%. The Inc. 5000's aggregate revenue was $209 billion in 2019, accounting for over 1 million jobs over the past three years.
Complete results of the Inc. 5000, including company profiles and an interactive database that can be sorted by industry, region, and other criteria, can be found at www.inc.com/inc5000. The top 500 companies, which includes Forcivity of Manchester, are also being featured in the September issue of Inc.
"The companies on this year's Inc. 5000 come from nearly every realm of business," said Inc. editor-in-chief Scott Omelianuk. "From health and software to media and hospitality, the 2020 list proves that no matter the sector, incredible growth is based on the foundations of tenacity and opportunism."
The annual Inc. 5000 event honoring the companies on the list will be held virtually from October 23 to 27, 2020.