Business NH Magazine compiles a list of the top 100 private companies in NH for the December issue. Companies are ranked by annual gross sales.
We will highlight the five companies on the list with the fastest growing sales during the past three years.
Business NH Magazine also creates a list of the 10 companies to watch, consisting of those companies with sales between $1 million and $15 million but experiencing substantial growth.
Here's a statistical snapshot of the class of 2018:
- Together these 100 companies provide 36,040 full-time jobs, of which 15,107, or 42percent, are in NH.
- The largest employer on the list is C&S Wholesale Grocers in Keene, which employs 15,000, while the smallest employer is Port Electronics Corporation in Salem, which employs 10.
- 63% of the Private 100 are family owned.
- 16% of the Top 100 are women-led businesses.
- The oldest company on the Private 100 list is Monadnock Paper Mills in Bennington (founded in 1819) while the newest is CNational Energy & Light in Nashua (founded in 2013).
Do you want to be part of the 2019 list? Then you need to apply. The application is available online only and is due Oct. 14, 2019. The lists will be published in our December issue.