Andy Crews, president and CEO of AutoFair in Manchester, received the 2017 Business Leader of the Year Award from Business NH Magazine last Thursday May 25 at the annual Business of the Year Luncheon, hosted at the Radisson Hotel in Manchester. About 400 people attended the event, including numerous business executives as well as local and state government officials.
Crews was honored for his leadership in his industry, passion for helping NH nonprofits, fight to help those affected by the opioid crisis and contributions to the community. He was presented the award by Dick Anagnost, president of Anagnost Companies and 2016 Business Leader of the Year.
The recipients of Business of the Year Awards for 2017 were as follows:
- Business Assistance Organization – AlphaLoft in Manchester
- Business Services – Donahue, Tucker & Ciandella in Exeter
- Construction/Engineering – Eckman Construction in Bedford
- Nonprofit – Boys and Girls Club of Souhegan Valley in Milford
- Financial Services – Franklin Savings Bank in Franklin
- Health Care – Home Health & Hospice Care in Merrimack
- Hospitality/Tourism – CruCon Cruise Outlet in Moultonborough
- Manufacturing/Technology – Hitchiner Manufacturing in Milford
- Retail – Palmer Gas & Oil in Atkinson
Prior to accepting their awards, each recipient had a video prepared which included commentary from their chief executive, local chamber executive and other nonprofit and/or business leaders. Videos can be viewed here.